Why this Round the World Trip?
First because I want to do a Round the World Trip. Initially I wanted to did it before my 30 but as I was not able to did it, I will perform it in March 2017.
If you read my blog since the beginning, you know that in March 2017 I will change my life. Stop my actual job, and try to live only from my businesses.
The World Tour will be a good opportunity to start my new life!
I have also some friends to visit and business things to performed. So, this tour will be a combination of business and pleasure. I schedule to do it in Mars, at the end of my actual contract, that’s mean that I have less than 2 months to book and organize everything.
Short you maybe think, but for me this is more than enough!
The destinations I want
I already have some personal and business meetings scheduled, I will just add this place in my tour:
- Seattle to visit some friends.
- San Diego for business.
I have also other destinations in mind:
- Asia for rest and enjoy the sun! 😉
- Japan, I wanted to go there since a long time
I have also some personals goals during this tour:
- Travel most of the time in Business Class or why not in First for some legs.
- Obtain the maximum miles with SkyTeam to be Flying Blue Platinum member at the end of the year 2017.
- Share with you the construction of the project and my journey.
- Find a spot for 2 or 3 weeks to work
- Try to find a new business opportunity (especially in Asia)
This tour should respect some rules to be efficient.
I will definite a budget and try to respect it. Of course, I will try to be a tour the cheapest possible. The next steps will be:
- Finalize to choose the destinations
- Organize the schedule.
- Work on the budget, definite it and share it with you
- Find Tickets and buy them
Follow me on twitter or register to the mailing list to stayed tuned!